My Lockdown Routine
As we know that the whole world is fighting the greatest battle of this time – COVID 19. Worried, anxious and uncertain of what’s going to happen next. Work, school, and businesses has been halted paralyzing all economic & essential activities of all individual living in the country – concurrently the whole world. (I just sound too formal for that)
Today is the 12th day of lockdown here in New Zealand. For a person living alone – like me, counting days is ticking on my head every time I woke up. I used to plan my day by doing chores at my apartment but it wasn’t enough to make you preoccupied the whole day – week. I consider this time as “Me Time” to clarify thoughts that are lingering in my mind for quite some time now. Thoughts like; what I really want to do, where am I really heading after this and what do I really want in life. In lieu of this is ample time to be grateful and wishful about life blessings.
Anyway, here are some of the routine that I usually do.
- I listen to the news; I make sure that I am updated on what is happening around the globe furthermore with New Zealand & The Philippines.
- I cooked but not every day, usually, my food lasts me days.
- I do grocery shopping once a week.
- I have idle time with my laptop and a cell phone. (You know too much screen exposure is bad)
- I am working with my blog for sometime now meaning from the start of quarantine period (time for passion never gets old)
- I binge-watched some Asian cooking/lifestyle channel – dianxi xiaoge channel, erna limdaugh, camilleco and more
- Photoshoot.. YES!!! For the sake of content, I need phooootossss!
- After a photoshoot, of course, coming up with content to upload
- Family Time – simple catching up
- Shower is a must; a healthy skincare routine
- Having coffee thrice a day is not bad! Hahaha! (I used decaf anyway)
*You can see all my activities entails more screen time but I usually start using electronic devices after 5pm besides my phone.
One thing that would really be helpful is to discover new things that you would love and interested to do; that’s a big help to combat boredom while on quarantine.